School Based Services
Our School-Based Program directly meets the evolving and growing needs of our local school districts. Our school-based therapists provide intensive onsite support for elementary schools through high schools in order to assist the most vulnerable students, while also enhancing each school’s ability to meet the social and emotional needs of all their students.
Our school-based therapists specialize in helping students with depression, anxiety, school refusal, behavioral problems and trauma-related needs. Services range from intensive individual counseling, family therapy, group therapy, school clearances, parent and professional development workshops, and district wide social and emotional services. By developing strong collaborative relationships with our partnering schools, this allows our school-based programs to be unique in meeting each school district’s vision.
Our services include:
- Consultation for pre-referral interventions
- Diagnosis of emotional difficulties
- Behavioral intervention planning
- Individual Educational Planning
- Program Development
- Staff Development
- Crisis intervention for students & staff
- Counseling, in school or on our site
- Independent evaluations
- School clearance assessments