LGBTQ Services (Rainbow Resources)
West Bergen’s Rainbow Resources Program strives to help members of the LGBTQ community enrich their lives through services and programs that support growth and enhance understanding. Our programing aims to ensure that LGBTQ community members have the tools they need to lead happy, healthy lives. In addition, Rainbow Resources also offers the general public consultation services and educational training on a wide range of topics and questions related to LGBTQ issues.
Rainbow Resources is composed of
- Mental health professionals with extensive knowledge and experience providing mental health services and guidance to the LGBTQ community.
- A dedicated Advisory Committee composed of representatives from school systems, corporations, businesses, and community organizations including LGBTQ communities.
Programmatic Services include:
- LGBTQ Support Groups
- Couples/relationship Counselling
- Transition counseling and support to families dealing with a transitioning family member
- Individual psychotherapy
- Family Therapy
- Rainbow Resources staff and advisory members are available for consultations, group discussions, and speaker support to school systems, business, non-profits, community organization, individuals and families.