Currently seeking an individual with excellent communication and technology skills, to provide Help Desk assistance to approximately 200 employees.
The ideal candidate will have an excellent work ethic, be able to work independently and be self-motivated by computer operations and data management, performing a variety of information technology support duties to ensure smooth delivery of computer services.
IT Assistant’s duties include configuring hardware and software, setting up peripherals such as printers or scanners, repairing computer equipment, and providing daily support for computer network users.
This position is for 35 hours per week. Attractive benefits package including, medical, dental, life, ltd, 403b thrift, paid time off and more.
• Providing support relating to computer issues involving Microsoft’s applications and operating systems to end users by responding to telephone calls, email requests.
• Basic technical support at the network level: WAN and LAN connectivity and security.
• Assist with life cycle management of desktops, laptops and printers.
• Identifies and resolves a variety of technical problems in a professional and timely manner
• Managing and updating SharePoint related projects and sites
• AA Degree and/or professional experience with computer technology, and/or specialized technical training.
• Degree in Information Technology / Computer Science, or related field is preferred
• Advanced understanding of Microsoft based operating systems, business applications and printing\network systems.
• Must have a basic proficiency with networking and understand concepts such as VPN, DHCP, DNS, IPv4, IP Subnets, along with routing, switching, and firewalls
• Must be customer service oriented
• Good analytical and problem solving skills, able to troubleshoot problems
• Knowledge of SharePoint and WordPress web design a plus
• Valid drivers license
• Ability to lift 50lbs for moving/transferring of certain IT equipment
Administrative Assistant Substitutes
We are currently seeking Relief (substitute) Administrative Assistants. These positions are for “filling in” when regularly scheduled staff must be out. Please DO NOT APPLY if you are looking for regularly scheduled hours. There are no regularly scheduled hours for this position.
Qualified applicants must be able to respond to our various site locations as needed.
The position will serve as telephone receptionist or provide back up and/or assistance to front desk staff in answering and correctly routing incoming calls to staff members, greeting clients at time of arrival, informing therapists/medical staff of client cancellations and emergencies, scheduling appointments for medical staff and managing telephone contacts, assist/and responsible for (as assigned) functions of computerized (EMR) electronic medical record program; collecting payments and proper recording; data/collection entry (demographics, insurance card, etc); knowledge of patient accounts including any co-payment/balance information and ability to convey this to client.
Requirements include: High School diploma or equivalency, computer skills and administrative/office skills. Two years previous experience in a health care setting and previous experience with electronic medical records preferred.
Residential Relief Workers
The Residential Worker provides supervision and support to clients living in a group home, or apartment/community setting. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to; encouraging residential client’s wellness and recovery through group activities; education in daily living skills; supportive counseling and medication management; provide assurance that each resident is guided and assisted with activities of daily living necessary to maintain him or herself in the community; demonstrates and supervises residents in the maintenance of a safe and clean living space; including private space and shared living space in the residential setting.
These positions require meeting of documentation standards, and required clinical competencies as identified. Basic computer/keyboarding skills, including familiarity with word processing programs, (MS Word preferred) for report writing, forms, records, letters, etc., ability to learn and use the electronic client record keeping system, additional requirements may occur as specific job needs evolve.
These are fill in positions to cover shifts for when regularly scheduled staff are out.
Qualified Applicants must meet one of the listed requirements below to be considered for these positions.
Requirements: BA degree from an accredited college or university with a major in a mental health, health, or other appropriate human services related discipline or; a licensed registered nurse; or a combination of one or more years of college plus related work or life experience together equaling four years (The individual is required to have at least one year of related work or life experience, if the four year college education does not meet the requirements above.); or a license as a practical nurse plus two years of related work or life experience; or a high school diploma or the equivalent, plus four years of related work or life experience.
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation or sex.
Applicants/employees are subject to inquiries to the NJ Central Registry, a Criminal Background Check and Motor Vehicle Report, all when and as required.