Number of Friends
About Friends of West Bergen
Friends of West Bergen is a group of community members dedicated to supporting the programs and services at West Bergen Mental Healthcare.
Through individual contributions, volunteering and events, Friends provides philanthropic support for special projects and critical initiatives not funded by other Agency resources.
Funds raised in the 2018-2019 calendar year will support a new therapeutic playground for West Bergen’s Center for Children and Youth.
How Friends Makes a Difference
As a member of Friends of West Bergen, you can choose to support mental wellness in our community in the following ways:
- Make an annual membership contribution of $25 or more to Friends of West Bergen
- Participate on a Friends’ committee, attend meetings when possible and assist in planning events
- Support Friends events and gathering and bring a friend!
- Advocate for West Bergen in your local community
As an integral part of the West Bergen Family, Friends members will receive:
- West Bergen News, West Bergen’s monthly electronic newsletter
- Invitations to Friends events
- Quarterly updates on Friends activities and fundraising progress
- Invitations to community presentations and other West Bergen events
- Our sincerest gratitude for helping to ensure West Bergen has the resources needed to continue to serve those in our community who need mental health services