West Bergen’s Partial Care Program serves individuals with mental health challenges who are seeking moderate to intensive psychiatric services through a structured day program. A variety of creative and evidenced based groups are offered in our part time or full time program.
Our multidisciplinary treatment team supports you, the consumer, with developing a treatment plan tailored to meet your specific needs and goals. Our Partial Care Team supports you in every way towards your mental health wellness at home, at school, at your employment, and overall in your everyday life.
Our Partial Care team supports our consumers on their road to wellness and recovery with compassionate clinical care.
The Partial Care Program utilizes the following interventions and modalities to help you, the consumer, grow towards “wellness and recovery”:
Clinical Case Management
• Supportive Individual Counseling
• Supportive Family Counseling
• Independent Skills Building
• Consumer Advocacy
• Relapse Prevention and Recovery
• Medication Education and Counseling
• Crisis Intervention
• IMR – Evidence-based curriculum working towards “illness management and recovery”
• Co-Occurring Counseling and Processing
• Pre-Vocational Skills Development
Young Adult Partial Care Track
To meet the needs of the younger consumer, the Young Adult Partial Care Track offers young people, ages 18-35 years old, groups that are designed to support a younger person experiencing the beginning of a mental health challenge, or who may be in need of support during a life adjustment.
Comments from Consumers who attend our Partial Care Program:
“West Bergen is a very caring Center, and the counselors are very compassionate and concerned about us.”
“West Bergen’s Partial Care Program is a safe place.”
“West Bergen’s Partial Care Program has a lot to offer.”
The Partial Care Support Association is a support group for consumers and their families and friends which meets every second Thursday of each month beginning at 6:30 pm and ending at 8:00 pm at 120 Chestnut Street, Ridgewood, NJ. We welcome the consumers, their family members, and family friends to lend support, inspire one another, and attend mental health presentations on topics of interest.
• 5 Days per week availability
• Individually assigned Clinical Case Manager
• Supportive Case Management
• On site Psychiatric and Nursing Services
• Medication Monitoring
• Flexible Individual Scheduling
• “Wellness & Recovery” Treatment Planning
• Partial Care Support Association
• Young Adult Partial Care Track
• PC Arts & Community Center Event